Trentadue Winery is a charming, wine country wedding venue located in Alexander Valley. The venue is surrounded by beautiful vineyards and mountains, providing the perfect backdrop for your special day. Our indoor and outdoor locations allow for a variety of options to accommodate small and large weddings. Our outdoor space provides the ambiance of an old-world Italian setting with vine arbors and matured redwood trees providing the perfect balance between a winery wedding venue and a redwood forest venue. Trentadue’s Sala de Leon Pavilion with picturesque French doors allows for incredible views while being indoors. With our breathtaking views and variety of venue options, we can assure you that your wedding will truly be a unique and memorable one here at Trentadue Winery!
Why Choose Trentadue
With our breathtaking views, Trentadue is the perfect wine country venue to host your wedding. By having Trentadue Winery surrounded by grape vines it really is the best vineyard wedding venue you can look for. We do not only provide our own bridal suite designed to keep you and your bridal party comfortable, Trentadue also handles the set up and break down of your wedding so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your wedding.
Our team here at Trentadue Winery knows every inch of our amazing property and will be with you every step of the way to make sure your perfect day is truly that, perfect!
Please take a look below at our different venue options:
- The North Lawn is nestled between matured redwood trees and grape vine arbors.
- The expansive lawn (18,900 square feet) is an amazing location for your ceremony or dining under the stars, or both!
- This area provides a backdrop of the Mayacama Mountains and the best views on property for a perfect winery wedding venue.
- Accommodates up to 265 guests.
- The South Lawn is between our Sala de Leon Pavilion and our South Arbor.
- The more intimate lawn area is great for outdoor dining, cocktail receptions and intimate wedding ceremonies.
- This area is shaded by our mature redwood trees, romantic string lights, and a stone arbor perfect for a ceremony alter or sweetheart table.
- Accommodates up to 175 guests for ceremony or up to 160 guests for dining.
Sala de Leon Pavilion
- The Pavilion is an indoor location located between the North and South Lawn.
- This location has high vaulted ceilings and picturesque French Doors surrounding the building and is a perfect location for dining and dancing.
- The indoor location allows you and your guests to enjoy our incredible views while maintaining the comfort of being indoors.
- The full commercial kitchen ensures your caterer has the proper facilities to deliver an excellent dining experience.
- This Pavilion can host up to 265 guests for dining.
- The Grape Arbor is located on the east side of the North lawn and is covered in grape vines. This spectacular location captures the essence of a vineyard wedding venue and is gorgeous for dining.
- This location has views of the mountains above and the beautiful wine vineyards next door, making it the perfect photo location.
- The Grape Arbor creates a romantic dining area at night, with its string lights and picturesque location.
- This Grape Arbor will seat 150 comfortably (can accommodate more with the addition of more lights).
- The South Arbor is a lattice covered patio area located next to the South Lawn
- With an area for a bar and electrical outlets for a band/DJ, everything is all ready for your night time party and perfect for night time dancing.
- Edison and mason jar lighting is already installed
- Attached to the South Arbor is lounge furniture available for your use when you are ready to give your dancing feet a rest.
- This South Arbor will accommodate up to 200 guests dancing.
La Storia Room
- The La Storia Room is a small room located above our tasting room.
- This is the perfect area for an elopement or a small intimate wedding.
- The front of the room has aerial view of our beautiful vineyards.
- This La Storia Room can host up to 28 for dining, 40 for reception style, or 30 for ceremony.
We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place to have our wedding, and we are already planning a trip back to Trentadue to visit as newlyweds!”
- Katy F.
On-Site Wedding Amenities & Services
The following items are included in the site fee for events year-round:
- 5 hours of event time
- 2 private ready rooms
- Use of on-site commercial kitchen
- 1-hour rehearsal for on-site ceremonies, coordinated with winery schedule
- Natural Wood Folding Chairs (up to 265 people)
- Tables for up to 265 people
- Set up and take down of tables and chairs, per approved layout
- Full use of North and South Lawns, Main Pavilion and Arbor
- Lighting for indoor and outdoor event spaces
- Ample parking in a graded, gravel lot
- Polished concrete floor in pavilion for dancing
- 15% discount on Trentadue Winery wines
- VIP wine tasting for wine selection
Pricing & Availability
- Pavilion & Lawn: up to 265 outdoors | up to 265 indoors
- La Storia Room: up to 28 seated | up to 40 reception style
- Peak Season (May - Oct): Fri/Sun - $9,000 | Sat - $12,000
- Off Season (Nov - April): Fri/Sun - $7,000 | Sat- $9,000
- Extended time - $1,000/extra hour (Earlier start time)
- Tasting room buyout - starting at 3pm - $1,500
FEES & DEPOSITS
To reserve your event we require:
- Signed contract
- 50% deposit of the total facility fee
- Security deposit ($750) paid in full